Blogs: We all have something to share
1. Photographers: any individuals with a background in photography, both amateurs and professionals.
2. General public: no photography background necessary.
3. Teenagers from 11 to 17 in a single group or divided by ages.
4. Children from 6 to 10.
In this workshop blogs will be analyzed. Participants will learn how to have and design their own blogs to make them interesting for other people.
The Internet is nowadays the best medium to share information. Now all we can transmit messages and find those who are interested in receiving them. The medium offers the possibility for anyone to upload information without having to have a domain and a programmer to be able to make it. With blogs it is very easy, you only need an e-mail address. In addition there already are programs such as iWeb that offer everyone the possibility of designing their own site. The important thing is to think about what one has to share and which is the best way to do it. That is the difficult part.
1. Show participants examples of blogs.
2. Each participant will decide what type of blog he/she wants and where it will be placed.
3. Analyze the information that will be uploaded and the best way to do it.
4. Make a blog.
5. How to make a blog known.
Three sessions of three hours each.
The instructor must have knowledge and experience in blogs and know about design.
Video projector, computer with access to the Internet, preferably with a broadband connection. If the museum does not have all the tools, it can ask the participants for the material as a requirement.